For SS12 Shwood have collaborated with fellow Oregon locals Pendleton on this highly limited custom edition of the Canby, already sold out in their own store. Shwood's original, flagship model, the Canby is their take on the classic wayfarer design, and this version is adorned with Pendleton's iconic 'Chief Joseph' pattern, laser-etched on the temples. Keeping things local, Shwood have crafted these unique frames using Oregon-grown cherry wood, while Pendleton have provided the protective carry pouch, made from a limited batch of their Chief Joseph wool.
- Hand Carved Oregon-Grown Cherry Wood Frames
- Laser-Cut Pendleton Chief Joseph Pattern on Temples
- Carl Zeiss SOLA Lenses
- Spring Loaded Stainless Steel Hinges
- 100% UVA/UVB Protection
- Hand Made in the Oregon, USA
- Comes in Woven Pendleton Wool Pouch with Leather Drawstrings and Engraved Wood Fob
- Highly Limited Numbers
Please Note: Shwood’s manufacturing process does not allow for replacement of lenses, therefore prescription lenses can not be fitted to Shwood sunglasses.