Extended Website Returns Period
We have extended our returns period for the festive season. Any orders placed from November 11th can be returned until the 12th January for a store credit or exchange. Our usual 14 day return policy on refunds still applies.
Our Web Store Returns Policy
All of the products on this site are top quality authentic brands and we are confident that you will be happy with your purchase. We also hand check all orders before they are dispatched to ensure they are to the highest standard.
However, if you are unhappy with your goods we will happily issue a replacement or refund assuming they are returned within 14 days of receipt of your order, unworn, complete with all original tags, and in original and resalable condition.
Please note - This information is for purchases made from the End Clothing website, not any of our physical retail stores. Please see instore or on your receipt for the correct returns information.
We offer FREE UK returns through Collect+. You can drop your return into one of 4,500 local convenience stores, open from early until late, 7 days a week. It has never been easier to return your items to End.
If you are a UK customer, you should find a Collect+ returns label enclosed with your order. This label contains instructions on how to use this service. If you did not receive a label, you can visit www.collectplus.co.uk/end and print one off. You can also find your nearest Collect+ drop-off point at www.collectplus.co.uk/end.
Important notes on this service:
- Please ensure you enclose a completed returns form with your order (if you do not have, you can download one here).
- Ensure your return is well packaged, and meets all the conditions outlined at the bottom of this page.
- Packages returned to us via Collect+ can take up to 3 working days to arrive back to us. Please be patient or if you require your exchange/refund in a hurry, consider sending via Royal Mail Special Delivery (at your own expense).
- This service is for UK customers only.
International customers should return items to us using their local postal service or a courier:
- Please download, print off, and complete a returns form if you do not already have one.
- Ensure your return is well packaged, and meets all the conditions outlined below.
- Please mark 'Returned Items' on both your parcel and on all paperwork enclosed to prevent it incurring import charges and taxes.
- Enclose the completed Returns form with your goods, and return to the following address -
30a New York Way
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Returns Terms and Guidelines
- All returned items must be unworn, unwashed, complete with original tags and/or packaging if applicable.
- We are not responsible for the return shipping costs of the items.
- All Items must be in original, resalable condition.
- Please make sure all returned items are well packaged, so as not to be damaged in the post.
- If returning footwear, please ensure the box is protected with an outer packaging layer. The box is part of the product, therefore any damage may result in the return being refused.
- Please make sure all return packages are sent with a trackable, insured service.
- We cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in the return transit.
- If returned an item from outside the UK, please clearly mark the package 'RETURNED GOODS', to avoid any customs charges. End is NOT responsible for any return custom charges made.
- Please make sure that the returns form is enclosed with your goods - no form may result in your return not being processed.
- Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for further information on returns.