Now in his third season at the helm of Woolrich Woolen Mills, Mark McNairy continues to further the brand's unique aesthetic. Taking Woolrich archive pieces as inspiration and adding elements of classic tailoring, military clothing and Ivy League prep, Mark has created a collection that is at once a product of his distinctive, modern vision of Americana, and a perfect continuation of Woolrich's 180 year heritage.
Inspired by a classic workwear design, this jacket is made from a robust cotton canvas, reinforced with stitched corduroy shoulder panels and a cord collar. This highly versatile piece is suitable for year-round wear, featuring a detachable hood with corduroy trim, and a removable striped wool-blend blanket lining with quilted sleeves for warmth. Made in the garment district of New York City, USA, with authentic workwear detailing and an immaculate finish.
- Tough Cotton Canvas Outer
- Corduroy Collar and Shoulder Panels
- Buttoned-In Wool-Blend Blanket Lining with Quilted Sleeves
- Two Front Patch Pockets with Buttoned Flap Closure and Cord Trim
- Two Slanted Hand Pockets
- Buttoned Placket Closure
- Adjustable Buttoned Cuffs with Corduroy Trim
- Made In the Garment Centre, NYC, USA