UK Shipping Information
- The deadline for guaranteed Christmas delivery within the UK is 20th December.
- The deadline for guaranteed Christmas delivery on international orders is 20th December.
- End use DPD for all UK deliveries.
- Over the Christmas and New Year Period (From 21st December until 5th January) all UK deliveries will be shipped out on a 2-4 Day service, due to courier collection and delivery restrictions
- End offers FREE Delivery on all orders to the UK over £150
- Standard Delivery within the UK is £2.95
- All orders placed before 4.00pm (GMT) on a working day will be dispatched same day. Orders to The Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland will be delivered within 2 working days.
- Orders placed AFTER 4pm on Thursday will be dispatched on Friday for delivery on the following Monday.
- Orders placed AFTER 4pm on Friday will be dispatched on the following Monday for next working day delivery on Tuesday
- All UK orders must be signed for upon delivery
- Next day delivery is NOT Guaranteed during promotional periods
International Shipping Information
- Here at End we ship Worldwide using FedEx, DPD or Parcel Force
- We use FedEx & Parcel Force for Non-EU shipments and DPD for shipments within the EU
- We offer Tax Free shopping for non-EU customers. This is automatically deducted at the checkout
- Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and cannot tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.
- The customer takes full liability for all postal charges, return shipment costs, customs charges and handling fees should they refuse to accept a parcel due to import duties or taxes.
- Please note - we cannot undervalue orders, or mark them as a gift.
- Full details on shipping rates and Customs and Import charges can be found in our FAQ's section.
Click here to see all shipping rates