One of the most highly anticipated additions to the End brand list for 2012, WTAPS has garnered a devoted cult following with its unique military-inspired range, crafted with pride to the highest level of quality. WTAPS was launched in 1996 in Harajuku, Tokyo by founder Tetsu 'Tet' Nishiyama, with the concept of "placing things where they should be". This philosophy means that function, necessity and utility inform the design of every item WTAPS produce, in order to maximise the potential of each piece. Part of the SS12 "Better Than Yesterday" collection, the Academy jacket references vintage military and naval designs, with an asymmetrical placket, oversized tonal buttons and three large front pockets. The jacket is constructed from a premium heavyweight cotton oxford, similar to canvas, and features subtle branding in the form of stencilled 'WT' lettering and woven WTAPS logo tabs.
- Premium Cotton Oxford Construction
- Stencilled WT Logo
- Large Front Welt Pockets and Smaller Chest Pocket
- Asymmetrical Button Placket Closure
- Storm Flap Collar with Button and Buckle Adjustment
- Functioning Three-Button Cuffs
- Woven WTAPS Logo Tabs and Shoulder Loop