Now in his third season at the helm of Woolrich Woolen Mills, Mark McNairy continues to further the brand's unique aesthetic. Taking Woolrich archive pieces as inspiration and adding elements of classic tailoring, military clothing and Ivy League prep, Mark has created a collection that is at once a product of his distinctive, modern vision of Americana, and a perfect continuation of Woolrich's 180 year heritage.
Based on the iconic Woolrich mountain parka design, the Boone Parka is made from a rugged wool-blend fabric with a distinctive blanket pattern. Made in the garment district of New York City, USA, the jacket is fully lined and immaculately finished.
- 85% Wool 15% Nylon Outer
- Fully Lined
- Three Front Patch Pockets with Buttoned Flap Closure
- Vertical Zipped Chest Pocket
- Zip Closure Covered with Buttoned Placket
- Two Buttoned Interior Pockets
- Adjustable Buttoned Cuffs
- Adjustable Hood and Waist with Drawstrings and Natural Leather Toggles
- Made In the Garment Centre, NYC, USA