Returning to End for SS12, Yosuke Aizawa's White Mountaineering specialise in superior outdoor clothing, expertly made to the highest possible level, with an uncompromising dedication to three core principles: design, utility and technology.
A great example of White Mountaineering at their finest, this is an incredibly well thought out and well finished version of a classic outdoor silhouette. This updated version of the Mountain Parka is constructed from a Pertex Shield DV fabric, which utilises a technically advanced face fabric, in combination with a waterproof yet breathable laminate and coating technology. The outer features a tartan patterned fabric, with a cowhide leather shoulder panel, and an array of ergonomic pockets. An extremely durable, technically advanced outerwear piece with incredible attention to detail.
- Tartan Pattern Printed Pertex Shield DV Shell - Waterproof, Breathable, Wind-Resistant and Extremely Durable
- Four Large Front Patch Pockets, with Sideways Hand Entry on the Lower Two
- Cowhide Leather Shoulder Panel
- Two-Way Zip Closure
- Adjustable Hood, Waist and Hem
- Covered Double Placket with Pop Stud Fastening
- Custom Branded Zips, Pop Studs, and Seam Taping
- Ergonomically Tailored Arms for Freedom of Movement
- Adjustable Cuffs
- Made in Japan