Returning to End for SS12, Yosuke Aizawa's White Mountaineering specialise in superior outdoor clothing, expertly made to the highest possible level, with an uncompromising dedication to three core principles: design, utility and technology.
A great example of White Mountaineering at their finest, this is an incredibly well thought out and well finished version of a classic outdoor silhouette. This updated version of a classic storm jacket is constructed from a Pertex Shield DV fabric, which utilises a technically advanced face fabric, in combination with a waterproof yet breathable laminate and coating technology. The outer features a subtle tonal combination of herringbone, twill and cross-hatch fabrics, with large cowhide leather elbow panels and tipping details, making this an extremely durable, technically advanced outerwear piece with incredible attention to detail.
- Checked Pattern Printed Pertex Shield DV Shell - Waterproof, Breathable, Wind-Resistant and Extremely Durable
- Two Large Front Patch Pockets, and Two Front Zip Pockets with Leather Tipping
- Cowhide Leather Elbow Panels
- Adjustable Hood and Hem
- Split Curved Hemline
- Pop Stud Closure
- Custom Branded Zips, Pop Studs, and Seam Taping
- Contrast Under Arm Panels
- Adjustable Cuffs
- Made in Japan