White Mountaineering Checked Mix Jacket
Returning to End for SS12, Yosuke Aizawa's White Mountaineering specialise in superior outdoor clothing, expertly made to the highest possible level, with an uncompromising dedication to three core principles: design, utility and technology.
A great example of White Mountaineering at their finest, this is an incredibly well thought out and well finished version of a classic outdoor silhouette. This updated version of the Mountain Parka is constructed from a Pertex Shield DV fabric, which utilises a technically advanced face fabric, in combination with a waterproof yet breathable laminate and coating technology. The outer features a subtle combination of different checked fabrics, with cowhide leather shoulder panels and tipping details, making this an extremely durable, technically advanced outerwear piece with incredible attention to detail.
- Checked Pattern Printed Pertex Shield DV Shell - Waterproof, Breathable, Wind-Resistant and Extremely Durable
- Two Large Front Patch Pockets, and Four Front Zip Pockets, all with Leather Tipping
- Cowhide Leather Shoulder Panel
- Two-Way Zip Closure
- Adjustable Hood and Hem
- Covered Double Placket with Pop Stud Fastening
- Custom Branded Zips, Pop Studs, and Seam Taping
- Contrast Under Arm Panels
- Ribbed Knit Cotton Cuffs
- Made in Japan