A new update on the classic Visvim Skagway for this season, the Sashiko's uppers are made from natural linen canvas, with tonal premium suede panels on the tongue and heel. The uppers are highlighted by traditional japanese 'Sashiko' stitching patterns, and are fully lined in white leather, which is also used on the toe cap. Utilising EVA Phylon midsole technology to provide unparalleled durability and comfort to the wearer, the Skagways feature a thick vulcanised outsole with a distressed, aged finish to complete the look.
- Luxury Linen Canvas and Suede Uppers
- Leather Lining with Ventilation for Increased Breathability
- Drysole Moisture Annihilator Footbed
- Surgically Upgraded Vulcanized Outsole
- Superlight EVA Phylon Midsoles
- Split Grain Heel Pads for Shock Absorption
- Stitched Constrast Heel Tab