Last year saw the release of the inaugural Nike Sportswear NSW 'Made in Italy' collection, a sophisticated capsule range of tennis-inspired fashion apparel. For the SS12 collection, the NSW design team drew inspiration from Rugby in anticipation of the 2012 Six Nations Tournament, re-imagining iconic Nike pieces such as the Destroyer and Windrunner jackets with an uncompromising focus on quality and performance. The collection is made in the same Italian artisan factories and workshops used by Stone Island and C.P. Company, using a refined blend of technical and luxury materials.
A highly technical Nike's iconic Destroyer varsity jacket, with a crisp nylon front, and stretch nylon knit arms and back.
- Made in Italy
- 100% Nylon Front
- Perforated Ribbed Knit Stretch Nylon Arms
- Ribbed Knit Stretch Nylon Back
- Ribbed Varsity Collar, Cuffs and Hem with Contrast Tipping
- Zip Closure Concealed with Folded Placket
- Two Slanted Front Pockets
- Vertical Chest Pocket with Waterproof Zip Closure
- Italian Lanfranchi Zips
- Limited Numbers
- Style Code: 503680-410