A standout piece from Maison Kitsuné's cycling-inspired AW12 collection, this parka's design references vintage mountaineering and military outerwear, as well as classic cycling rainwear with its peaked hood. Made in France from a tough cotton twill, the jacket features a range of ulititarian outer and interior pockets, offset with French 'tricolore' ribbon detailing on the hood, hem and chest pocket.
- Robust 100% Cotton Twill Construction
- Four Flap Closure Front Pockets, with Side-Entry Hand Pockets
- Interior Wallet Pocket and Large Folio Pocket
- Adjustable Hem and Hood with Tricolour Ribbon
- Underarm Ventilation with Metal Eyelets
- Raglan Sleeves for Ease of Movement
- Ribbon Tab on Chest Pocket
- White Snap Closure Detail
- Full Length Zip Closure Covered with Button-Fastened Placket
- Made in France
The Unlined Parka has a typically generous silhouette. We suggest buying your normal size, depending on the fit you prefer.
||Pit to Pit
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For Christmas returns information click here
.We are now offering FREE UK returns.
For more information please visit our returns page