This Spring-weight parka from Junya Watanabe's SS12 MAN collection is constructed from a tough yet light cotton fabric, coated with a paraffin wax treatment that will develop a unique patina as it ages with wear. The jacket's design references classic seafaring outerwear, as well as four-pocket mountain parkas, with brass snap closure patch pockets and storm flap at the collar. As we'd expect from Junya, the finish is exceptional, with leather drawstring toggles, suede-tipped cuffs and a checked cotton shirting fabric lining.
- Made in Japan
- 100% Cotton Outer with Parrafin Wax Coating
- Cowhide Suede-Tipped Cuffs
- Zip Closure Covered with Metal Brass Snap Placket
- Four Front Pockets with Brass Snaps
- Interior Chest Pocket
- Elbow Patches
- Drawstring-Adjustable Hood, Waist and Hem
- Leather Toggles
- Adjustable Cuffs
- Body Lined in Checked Cotton Shirting, Sleeves Lined in Cupro
- Extremely Limited Numbers
The Washed Parrafin Fisherman Jacket is a regular fit, please refer to the sizing chart below before selecting a size.
||Pit to Pit
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 14 days for an exchange or refund.
For Christmas returns information click here
.We are now offering FREE UK returns.
For more information please visit our returns page