Part of the long-awaited collaboration between British brands Grenson and Barbour, the Marske is a full country brogue that mixes a burnished calf leather with Barbour waxed cotton, showcasing both brands' rich heritage. The vamp and quarters are constructed from a sandstone heavy waxed canvas, while the rest of the upper is hand finished calf leather. Internally the lining is a rich dark green calf leather. The upper sits on a hard wearing commando sole unit, with a hand stained green welt. The Markse is made in England, at the Grenson factory in Rushden.
- Part of the Grenson x Barbour Collaboration Pack
- Mixed Material Waxed Canvas and Calf Leather Uppers
- Antique Brass Eyelets
- Green Goodyear Welt
- Hard-Wearing Commando Sole Unit
- Grenson and Barbour Embossed Stamp on the Insole
- Limited Edition Packaging