Part of the long-awaited collaboration between British brands Grenson and Barbour, the Marske is a country brogue that combines waxy distressed 'Mohawk' suede with Barbour waxed cotton, showcasing both brands' rich heritage. The upper sits on a hard wearing commando sole unit, with a hand stained green welt, and is lined with a rich dark green calf leather. The Markse is made in England, at the Grenson factory in Rushden.
- Part of the Grenson x Barbour Collaboration Pack
- Waxed Canvas and Mohawk Suede Uppers
- Antique Brass Eyelets
- Green Goodyear Welt
- Hard-Wearing Commando Sole Unit
- Grenson and Barbour Embossed Stamp on the Insole
- Limited Edition Packaging