A typically detail-rich piece from Folk, the Boom Bomber is a fully reversible jacket, made from a subdued cotton twill on one side, and a multicoloured knit lambswool blend on the other. The jacket's arms are knitted from the same lambswool blend, adding a textured pop of colour when the jacket is worn with the cotton twill side facing. The bomber features slanted hand pockets on each side, a ribbed knit collar, and a ribbed knit hem with pointelle detailing. Surely the standout piece of Folk's AW12 collection.
- 80% Lambswool 20% Nylon Blend Knit Arms and Body
- Tuck Stitch Textured Knit Pattern
- 10 Colour Yarn Blend
- 100% Cotton Twill Body on Reverse
- Slanted Hand Pockets on Both Sides
- Reversible Zip Closure with Circular Folk Zip Pull
- Removable Neck Label