A new brand for SS12, New York based Batten Sportswear combines technical fabrics with beach inspired styling to create a fresh, easy-to-wear collection which is as casual as it is functional. Batten designer Shinya Hasegawa spent four years under the tutelage of Daiki Suzuki at Woolrich Woolen Mills before setting up his own label.
The Travel Shell Parka takes its influence from the classic Mountain Parka, expertly made from the renowned 60/40 fabric. The jacket combines classic features such as adjustable leather toggle drawstring hood and numerous front pockets with subtle contemporary detailing, all finished to Batten's exacting high standards.
- 60/40 Cotton Nylon Construction
- Polyester Cotton Mix Lining
- Drawstring Stand Collar Hood
- Two Flap Cover Handwarmer Pockets
- Flap Cover Chest Pocket and Diagonal Zip Pocket
- Rear Zip Closure Pocket
- Two Internal Patch Pockets
- Adjustable Cuffs and Drawstring Waist
- Full Zip Fastening and Snap Button Placket
- Made in USA