New York based Batten Sportswear combines hardy American fabrics with beach and mountain inspired styling to create a fresh, easy-to-wear collection of highly functional apparel and accessories. Batten designer Shinya Hasegawa spent four years under the tutelage of Engineered Garments' Daiki Suzuki before setting up his own label.
Batten's Travel Shell Parka takes its influence from Mountain Parka designs of the 1960s and '70s, and is expertly made in the USA from the iconic 60/40 fabric, with a poly cotton canvas lining in a contrast colour, and an exceptionally high quality finish.
- 60/40 Cotton Nylon Shell
- Contrast Poly Cotton Canvas Lining
- Adjustable Hood and Waist with Natural Leather Drawstring Stoppers
- Two Flap Closure Lower Pockets
- Side-Entry Handwarmer Pockets
- Flap Pocket and Slanted Zip Pocket on Chest
- Rear Zip Closure Pocket
- Three Internal Pockets
- Adjustable Cuffs
- Zip Closure Covered with Pop Stud Fastened Placket
- Made in USA